Nhs Dentistry Fulham
Have you been looking for a Fulham dentist who sees NHS patients? Our state-of-the-art and modern surgery combines friendly and comfortable patient care with innovative dental care solutions. Adults and children are both warmly welcomed, as we believe in providing healthy smiles to all age groups!
NHS Dentists Fulham
In addition to complete oral examinations, our NHS patients are eligible for smile-enhancing services like the following:
- 1. Tooth scaling and polishing: Remove plaque, tartar and stains while leaving the tooth surface so smooth that plaque cannot easily attach
- 2. Fluoride treatments: Restore lost enamel to keep your teeth in great shape
- 3. Fillings: Protect decayed teeth with amalgam, composite, or glass ionomer fillings
- 4. Extractions: Pain-free removal of decayed, crowded, or damaged teeth
- 5. Dental crowns: Protect a damaged tooth with a durable crown, with same-day ceramic crowns available
- 6. Dentures: Full or partial dentures available to improve the appearance and quality of your bite
- 7. Bridges: Restore a missing tooth or teeth with a fixed or removable dental bridge
At Fulham Dental we welcome inquiries and appointment requests from new NHS dental patients, so please contact us for further information. We are one of the foremost providers of NHS dentistry services in Earl’s Court and the surrounding region and will listen carefully to your needs. You will then receive a treatment plan that aligns perfectly with your goals and budget.
NHS Dentist BromptonA reputation for stellar results has made Fulham Dental one of the leading NHS dentists in our region. Whatever your dental health needs, we will perform each treatment with a careful attention to both detail and your comfort. Our dentists and hygienists, with help from our friendly reception staff, promise to deliver a first-rate service and give you the beautiful and healthy smile you’ve always wanted.